The Writers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryPortal

What's Yours Was Mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Number of posts : 26
HS7 : I dont get what we are suppose to put here
What's Yours Was Mine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's Yours Was Mine Right_bar_bleue

Race Bar :
What's Yours Was Mine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's Yours Was Mine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

What's Yours Was Mine Empty
PostSubject: What's Yours Was Mine   What's Yours Was Mine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 pm

Ok this is a fan fiction about a G.O.D. This stand for Global Overseeing Director. I've had it in my head for like forever so I'm just writing it down. It make make no sense at times but for some odd reason it does to me. The G.O.D.'s name is Catherine and she knows Edward. (this is a creepy romance)

So you know the back story Bella has just died. She died saving Jacob's life. So now she is lying on the couch in the Cullen's house. (Sky from my other fan fic is in here too.) Edward is really sad and is hugging her body. The rest are just standing around feeling sorry for him. Her dad doesn't know though, not yet anyway.

Now on to the story.......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What's Yours Was Mine   What's Yours Was Mine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 pm

Edward sat there hugging Bella's lifeless body as if he could bring her back. He was filled with anger at the thought that Bella had died to save that... that... that DOG!!! He didn't deserve to live while she laid here dead. The feeling he had had before, when he left her before (New Moon) had come back, it seemed even bigger than before. He wanted to scream and shout and rip the whole world apart. Though he wanted to do all this he most wanted to rip Jacob Black limb from limb, treaty or no treaty Jacob Black was through.

Meanwhile up in the sky....

Catherine was watching the Cullens. Her heat broke as she saw them, the people she was sworn to watch over cry over the one person she could not control. She tried to make it all better, to make them forget, but nothing could make them. She decided that to save Edward she would have to give up herself, in a way that is. So she changed out of her blue robe and into the human clothes that she had from before. Then she let gravity take her.....

Edward got up, never taking his eyes off her, and went over to the door." His time has come to an end..." He was thinking when a scream comes from the clouds and almost splits the world in two.

Catherine came crashing to the ground. She sent leaves flying everywhere as she landed by the forest trees. She was dressed in a blue shirt with half length sleeves. She had on blue jeans and blue flat shoes. Her muddy red hair came down to her elbows and her eyes where a hazel color. She glowed in the light, kind of like a vampire but she seemed even more beautiful. She looked like a fallen angel.

Edward was shocked at the sight of her. He thought he had sen her before but could not recall. She stood up and brushed herself off. She went up to the door step and knocked on the door. Edward opened the door before she could knock twice. She stared at him, as if she had seen the most beautiful thing in the world. And to her he was.

"Hello Edward." She said, tears swelling up in her eyes. " I'm here to help, can I come in?"

"Edward was surprised , he soon became angry with each word he uttered." How can you help us, we can't be helped!!!

Catherine stepped back from the door, so not to further anger him with her next sentence. She smiled but no light reached her eyes." I can help Edward because I can give Bella something that not even you could give her, nor Jacob. I can give her life."......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What's Yours Was Mine   What's Yours Was Mine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 pm

"You can't give her life! She's d...d...dead." His voice broke at the last word.

"Her eyes seemed to lose all life and Catherine took a step forward. "Edward, please listen to me, I only have 24 hours before they find me and take me back. I have 24 hours to fix everything that has happened."

"Those that watch over me. I'm not the ruler of the world, I just guide my charges." She smiles a warm smile. "You are my charges, as are the La Push Pack and their family."

"Who are you?" Edward growled, getting more and more angry by the second.

"My name is Catherine. I'm a Global Overseeing Director. And I'm about to do something that only one person has done in the history of GODs."

"How is it only one?" Asked Alice.

"No one up there has ever wanted to give up their life, except for Lamenth."

"Who was he?" Asked Edward, his temper cooling.

"Lamenth was a GOD like me, he loved a girl, he was supposed to be with her but something happened." Catherine's eyes seemed to drift off, like she was seeing it happen. "She was dying and he could not help her, see we can guide you but we can not always force you in the right direction. So she died and he gave his life to her. His human life."

"Human life?" Asked Alice puzzled.

"Yes, we have your lives as GODs that give us immortality and we have our human lives that we take with us." She turned to Bella her eyes filling with rage. "However I don't have control over Bella Swan. She is the most unbelievably evil person I have ever seen in my 80 years as a GOD!!" She laughed a sarcastic laugh. " And yet here I am, saving her life."

Edward noticed her sentence and stared. He saw a flash and then the words popped into his head."Rose, Rose Dawson." What was this memory? Who was Rose?
"You said you lived 80 years ago? Did u know me?" He asked, wanting to know more.

"Maybe, but I really have to get going. I have to go fix up Sky and Jacob so their are no more loose ends. I will see you in 25 minutes." Then she was gone like the wind.

Edward stood their staring at the spot where she had been. "She might know something Alice. But do you know who Rose Dawson is?"

"No, never heard of her. Do you know her? The Catherine girl I mean."

" I don't know, maybe I do. Guess we have to wait then, till she gets back."

"Seems like the GODs are favoring you at last Mr.C" Said Alice.

"Edward smiled and shook his head at the Sweeney Todd quote. "Seems like the Gods are favoring you at last Mr.T"

"Do you think she can bring Bella back Alice?" Edward asked.

"I hope so." She said back, then she reached over and took his hand, something she did rarely. " I hope so"....
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What's Yours Was Mine   What's Yours Was Mine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Catherine returned less than 20 minutes later. A smile was on her face and she was glowing more than she had before. "It's so happy seeing a happy ending, don't you think?"

"Sure is." Said Alice.

" So how are you going to bring her back?" Said Edward, trying to keep calm.

" Um do you really want to know?" She asked, looking skeptical and worried.

"Yes I do, if I am going to even let you near her I want to know how you intend to bring her back." Said Edward growing more and more anxious.

She looked at Edward, her eyes became dark and she looked very sad. " I'm going to take some blood from my body and put it in hers. This will give my human life to her."

"Why should I believe you?" Edward asked.

She smiled at this comments." I knew this question would come up." She stepped back and started to glow. She shun brighter than any sun could. She seemed to light the whole world up. Edward was shocked to see her brightness. As she dimmed again he gazed at her as if she were a shooting star.

"Believe me now?"

"Yah." Edward and Alice said simultaneously.

" Ok then, Bella's only half dead you see so i should be able to revive her. She is dead but not all dead, its hard to explain." She looked at Bellas lifeless body and continued to talk. "Edward, I'm sorry."

"Why would you be sorry?"

"Because I took away your memories all of them, I thought.... I thought it would make things easier if you could at least forget but it didn't. And I don't deserve to be human after the things I've done. If only for a moment I want you to remember, I don;t know how to give them all back to you but I can try." She crossed over to him and hugged him, her hands softly touching his back. "I'll never let go...."

Suddenly they all came back to him. All his human memories, things he had forgotten and then the memory that had haunted him that he had tried to forget so many times. The Titanic. That's were Rose Dawson was from. He took a step back and stared at her, remembering that night they had watched it alone, together.

Catherine started to cry as the ship went down and all the people began to die. Edward put his arms around her and pulled her close. He took her hand in his and put it on his face. He felt her warm flesh against his. He took his right hand and put it in his pocket, he pulled out a silver ring with a blue diamond on it. He slipped it onto her finger and held it to his face again. She felt the pressure and jirked her hand away. She stared at the ring in astonishment. She smiled and started to cry again.

"Yes" was all she said. Then he took her face in his hands, leaned in close and.....

"Edward? I'm sorry." Catherine said.

"I loved you. I was going to marry you." Said Edward.

"I'm so so sorry." She said again.

"Why, you loved me to, you have no reason to be."

"What could you have possibly done that could have been so bad?" Asked Alice

"If you knew Edward, you would not love me, all I can say is that I'm sorry."

"I won't remember after Catherine, I just want to know."

"You could not love me, you should not. How could you love a person that tried to keep you from love?"

Edward just stared.

"We only have to surve 100 years. Then we can live out lives again if we chose. I kept everyone away so that I could be with you in 100 years. 80 years I waited and watched and kept all the girls that would make you happy away as best I could. Until Bella, I couldn't and now..." She stopped.

"Your doing this because you love me? You would give your life up with me to let me be with another?"

"Yes, I could not have you for you are not mine to have." She smiled but her eyes were dead.

"That makes up for anything you could have done." Edward said.

She smiled at him. She took her right hand from behind her back and removed a ring from her finger. Edward knew the ring. "That 80 years I never took it off. Never. I couldn't, but now..." She looked like she was about to rip her heart out. "It does not belong to me anymore. It is Bellas now." With a reluctant hand she handed it over to Edward.......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What's Yours Was Mine   What's Yours Was Mine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm

With tears spilling from her eyes Catherine puts out her hand "Please take it!!" She said a little louder than she needed to, her voice cracking on the first word. Edward's eyes softened at the sight of her in so much pain. The rest of the Cullen's had come to them at this point. They all watched Edward, wondering what he would do next. He surprised them all. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. He put her head to his chest and put is head on top pf hers.

Her eyes opened wide with shock and then embraced his warm hug. He was so cold and yet he felt so warm....

"Why?" Rosalie asked.

Catherine reluctantly let go of Edward and turned to face Rosalie. "Why what?"

"Why do you dislike Bella so much? " Rosalie asked, seeming more curious than snide as she said this.

Catherine took a deep breath, seeming to try to keep her anger inside of her. "Bella here is what we call a Reluctant. Reluctant people have to much of a lost or to strong of a will to be guided by us. Bella, to tell you the truth, kind of falls under both placements. Bella does what she wants to do and has to deal with her actions. I can't guide her away from anything, that is why she died. She chose to." She looked down so as to not have to look at Edward.

"Oh" Said Rosalie.

Suddenly a hug cloud formed around the house. Lightning struck close on all sides. Catherine stepped back and tried to blend into the wall. A man formed from one of the lightning trikes.

"CATHERINE CASONA CARDINAL!!!" His booming voice shouted. Catherine tried to crawl deeper into the wall. The man burst through the doors, almost ripping them off their hinges. He forced her from the wall and held her by the throat. "What are you doing here?" He asked, his red eyes kept the Cullen's at a distance.

"I...." She couldn't get the words out because he was holding her throat too tight. But she was able to get one word out.

"Lamenth"

His hand tightened and then he dropped her. She fell to the ground and gasped for air. He stood over her looking a little simpethetic of her but then stood her up. " What are you doing here? No one is allowed to be here unless you are done!" He shouted.

"You know why Caecilius."

His eyes narrowed at her. " Lamenth loved someo....." He looked over at Jasper." Is that the reason?"

She looked over at Jasper. "No" She shifted her head toward Edward. he saw and nodded.

"Sorry Catherine." He stepped back. He noticed a twinkle in her hand. "What is that?"

She looked at her hand which still held the ring. "Oh just um, well, something I never gave back to Edward." She once again held out her hand to Edward.

He closed her hand and put it down by her side. "Keep it."

"NO, give it to Bella."

"It has always belonged to you, and it will stay with you forever." He said,

"Catherine I can let you do this but you do know that you can not undo it?" Caecilius said.

"Yes, I know." She said.

"Ok, I'll cover for you with the others for as long as I can, it's an hour in human time tops."

"Thank you Caecilius, your a true friend."

" You know it, plus if your going to spend forever with me, we should be friends." He said smiling. Then he disappeared in a lighting strike.

"Forever, my friend." Catherine said to thin air.

"Forever?" Emmett asked, keen on being in the conversation.

"Yes, Caecilius watches over vampires too. If you watch over humans, they die, and your 100 years is up you get to go down to Earth anyway or move on, but if you watch over vampires..."

"Their life never ends so neither does yours." Alice finished.

"But I really have get going, you heard what he said, 1 hour tops." Said Catherine returning to the objective. "May I have a knife?"

Alice got a knife and handed it over to Catherine.

"Thank you." Said Catherine, taking the knife. She walked over to Edward and gave him a quick hug, then she went to Bella's side.

"Isabella Swan," She took a deep breath and continued. "Isabella Swan, I give you my life." Then she took the knife and plunged it into her heart.....
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Golden liquid spouted from her chest and she froze. The liquid seeped down her clothing and onto Bella's stomach. It crawled up her and into her mouth. After a long moment Catherine collapsed. She fell onto the floor but quickly go up again. She put her left hand on Bella's jaw, forcing it open. She opened her mouth and a white shimmer arose from it. The shimmer was ghostly but more beautiful than any vampire could be. It settled on Bella's face, seeping into her eyes and nose and mouth.

With a loud gasp Bella arose from her sleep of death. As she awoke Catherine grew very week and couldn't support , she fell back onto the table trying her best to keep up right.

Bella groggly realized what was going on and rushed to help Catherine. Catherine grabbed Bella by the arm and forced her down to her nees, face to face.
" I love Edward Cullen. Do you hear me? I LOVE him. But he loves you, therefor I will let you love him but if you EVER do anything like this again I will strike you down from my post. You will love him as much as he loves you. That is all I want...all I ask..."
Her voice trailed off as her strength drained and was given to Bella. Bella nodded. " I will." She said shakily.

"Th...thank you..." Catherine muttered.Her eyes turned to Edward and though he did not move toward here, his eyes seemed to become green and thats all Catherine needed him to say, his eyes seemed to say I still love you. She stared at him with a huge smile on her face, Her body seemed to glow brighter than an GOD , human, or star had ever seen. She laid her head down and her glowing seemed to rise. It rose off her body and into another form. It moved and slid into a for, a ghost. It was Catherine, the ghost of her human form. She looked at everyone standing in the room. Her eyes only rested on each member for a second.

"Thank you Catherine." Bella said.

"Don't worry about it, but remember my conditions." She said maliciously. THen with no pause at all she drifted up into the sky.

Bella hugged and kiss Edward all that day.

Catherine looked down from the sky. She cried softly to herself about her decision but she knew it was right......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

PostSubject: Re: What's Yours Was Mine   What's Yours Was Mine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 pm

"Catherine? Are you ok?" Caecilius asked slowly as he approached her. It had been five months since her actions and though she had stopped crying, she had not moved. She had not moved, talked, or even moved from her post.

She turned her head slowly, her hair was a little mangled and her eyes seemed to have no life in them. She tried to fake a smile but failed miserably."Ya." She said in a shaky voice.

Caecilius walked over to her and sat down beside her. " No your not. Catherine, you did the right thing."

Her eyes swelled up and tears started to form. Caecilius new he had brought it up the wrong way and rapped his hards around her. "Shush, come Catherine don't cry. Come on, it's ok." He didn't know what to say to her. So when she couldn't control herself and started to sob her just sat there and let her cry into his chest.

After a long time her sobbing lightened and she chocked out a couple of words." I'm tired of being sad Caecilius, but I can't feel anything but sad."

"It's ok to be sad, you have to go through this."

" Thank you Caecilius."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled and she tried to smile back but she failed again.

So he sat there with her for years, they just sat there and talked, eventually she laughed at his jokes and when it was her time she stopped crying. Though she felt sad she still looked over Edward and his family and when she wasn't looking he would look up to the sky and blow her a kiss. She spent the rest of eternity like this. As time went on she grew happier.

One day she grew board and took off the ring. She looked at the ring and noticed something engraved on the inside.

To my Catherine. To my love. This ring is yours, as you are mine.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Yours Was Mine   What's Yours Was Mine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Yours Was Mine
Page 1 of 1