The Writers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryPortal

Butler's True Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Number of posts : 26
HS7 : I dont get what we are suppose to put here
Butler's True Love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Butler's True Love Right_bar_bleue

Race Bar :
Butler's True Love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Butler's True Love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:04 pm

Now we all know what happened to Artemis Fowl in his life time but what about Butler? He had a story and had a life and had a love once... Wanna know what happened before Artemis came along? Than this is Butlers True Love...

Chapter One: Hello Aurora

"Goodbye little sister" Butler says as he boards a train taking him to the hidden school. "Can't I come with you? Please?" Juliet asks him with big hopeful eyes. " No. You can go when your older. I promise." and then he backed onto the train and took his seat. He waved goodbye to Juliet as the train started to move.

It was a long time before he reached his stop. He was tired but he was pumping with adrenalin. He had been waiting for this for so long, and he was hours away from getting it.

The train finally stopped and only 12 people got off. 10 of them walked away but 2 stayed. A girl and Butler were left standing there.

She was fit. Her hair was a dark red color and her eyes were a smoldering color of brown. She had a blue, long sleeved shirt on and a new pair of jeans on. She was beautiful.

Butler had never really cared about girls features but this girl was different.

Before he had time to finish his analysis, she walked up to him. "Excuse me but do you know by any chance were I could find a phone?" He nodded and handed her his. She dialed a number and started to talk in rapid Greek. Butler knew Greek and was able to understand... She was talking to her father... and asking for directions to a school. He listened some more.

Then she turned to Butler and asked in perfect English "Excuse me, but what are you waiting for?" Butler answered with a simple word.

"Classified". The girl smiled at him and closed the phone.

" I didn't catch your name. I'm Aurora." she said. Aurora? such a nice name.

" Butler. Now I must ask you why you are here?" She smiled again.

"Classified" She said. " So Butler, lets go catch a cab. We have a long way to go to get to 'Classified'. This time Butler smiled back. "I think I will enjoy this."

He thought to himself as he and Aurora walked down the street together.....
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Chapter Two: The Beginning

It was a short taxi ride to the subway. They got onto the subway and got off at the 5th stop. Her father gave them directions to their destination. She told Butler about him as they walked through the suer tunnels. "This school is very secretive isn't it." Butler thought as they walked.

After hours of walking they reached a door lit by the a guard holding a torch. "So stone age" Butler heard Aurora whisper.

They halted at the door and the guard asked "Pass Word". Simultaneously Butler and Aurora pulled weapons out and pointed them at the guard. He was so stunned at their speed that he dropped his torch but his face remained emotionless.

He flicked the door 3 times, then punched it. Someone from the other side slide the door to the side and handed Butler a map. The guard, who had recovered his torch from the ground, frowned and said " Please state your name and purpose here."

Butler answered the same way he had before. "Butler, Classified." and Aurora did the same.

The guard scowled at them. "Classified?" And then he stepped aside. "Welcome to Madame Ko's 'Classified' School , there are three tunnels down there. The girls take the middle tunnel and the boys take the left. You are to go get changed. Then return to the turning point of the three tunnels. Take the right tunnel and you will begin your training."

They did as they were told. They got dressed into the clothes they were given and went down the right tunnel.

A women was waiting for them when they arrived. Butler presumed this was Madam Ko. There were other students in the room. She motioned for the two of them to sit and wait for the others to arrive. When everyone was there she began. She thanked them for getting this far and warned them of what was to come ahead and then we began.

It was a long week and the work was difficult. They woke at sunrise and went to sleep late at night. Butler never complained, he just learned and grew and changed. Madame Koe was very impressed by him. Butler didn't see Aurora much during that time but every now and then they would see each other for a moment and say hi. Through this, they became friends. Or as close you can have to a friend at that school.

One day, Madame Ko called Aurora and Butler to the hall were many of their lessons were held. To their surprise the whole school was gathered in the hall. Madame Ko called them down and started to speak.

" These two are the two best in their year. They have advanced well beyond their year. But they are equal in skill. So today they will test their skills against each other."

Shock washed over Auroras face and then quickly subsided. She faced Butler with an emotionless face. Butler looked back but he couldn't find any trace of fear in her eyes. " Choose your weapon and wait for my signal. You are to protect your principal, your opponent want to kill your principal. One will succeed and one will not. Chose wisely."

Aurora chose two daggers and Butler chose a sword. After this was done Madame Ko said "Begin".......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Chapter 3: Competition

They took their stance and began contemplating. Each watching the other. Everyone watching them. Both trying to anticipate each others moves.

Suddenly Aurora through one of her dagger. Butler quickly dodged the dagger and it landed in the wall. Aurora moved as Butler dodged the knife and tried to get under him with the other one. He blocked it with the sword. She then tried to collapse his legs with a kick. No good. He jumped up in the air and swiped the sword. It cut through the air with complete accuracy. Aurora blocked the sword with her knife.

She through an uppercut to his ribs and mad contact. He stepped backward and grabbed her by her hair. She did a flip and loosened his grip on her hair.

She kicked the back of the legs and this time he went down. He fell to his knees and, but he through a fist up at her. It mad impact in her stomach. She lost her breath and fell back, her dagger sliding across the floor and landing by the other. Butler was on his feet again, he grabbed her hair and thrust her head up, sword at her throat.

" So how do you like a big strong man, Aurora?" Butler asked with a smug grin.

" I don't know." She said. " Im still waiting to meet one." Then she threw her foot up and hit Butler's jaw. He was knocked back and fell to the ground again.

Aurora flipped over to the wall and retrieved her two daggers. She threw them at Butler in a perfect X shape. Butler parted them with the sword but they still had enough force to nick the sides of clothes. He got up a little shaken but still determined. They circled each other for a long time.

Then Butler flipped over and threw his sword. It flew through the air with lightning speed. Aurora couldn't dodge it so she had to block it. The force of his sword sent her crashing into the wall.

She grabbed the sword and threw it towards Butler. She then cart-wheeled over to him and tried to kick him in the face. This was a mistake.

Butler grabbed his sword with one hand and grabbed her foot with the other. He forced her down but she kicked him with her other foot. He caught her other foot with the same had but not before she kicked him, hard in the jaw again.

She head butted him and this made him let go. She spun around and retrieved her daggers. As she turned to make her next move she felt cold hard metal on her neck. She knew it was Butlers sword. She dropped her eyes, she knew she had lost.

" You are dead, your principle is dead, Butler is the winner." Said Madame Ko as the audience of students applauded Butler.

Aurora and Butler face each other. Butler could see in her eyes that she was furious with her lose and hated him. They bowed to each other and walked away. Butler did not smile though. It did not feel like a victory but a lose, for both of them.

Weeks went by and Aurora said nothing to him. Not even a hello. But then Madame Ko called him to the hall once more. Aurora was standing there. He wondered why.

" You have been called because Aurora would like to challenge you. " Madame Ko said." So I will let her say it."

"Hello Butler," Aurora said in a polite tone, but as she continued her tone became more serious and annoyed. " You defeated me in our last battle, so because of that..." Butler knew what she was going to say before she said it.

" I want a rematch."......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Chapter 4 : Agreements and Disagreements

"Oh you do" Butler said with extreme sarcasm.

"Yes, I, do" Aurora said, pronouncing each word clearly. Then she relaxed and said in a butter sweet voice. " But I would understand if you did not want to. Knowing that you would lose in all."

Madame Ko frowned at this, but then smiled. "So there is a rivalry going on." It was a statement and not a question.

Neither answered. They just stared at each other. Butler though long and hard about it. " Fine" he said. " One rematch and one only."

Aurora smiled. It was a new smile, one that Butler had never seen before. It was a sly smile. " Agreed."

"Agreed." Said Butler. He created a smug grin of his own that took her sly one from her.

"You have two days to prepare." said Madame Ko. " Train wisely."

So they set off to train. Butler spent most of his time learning patience. Waiting and watching. Aurora spent most of her time training in hand to hand combat.

Butler spent his days learning self control. He learned to move his body only when there was need to and to move prickly were he needed to be. He learned how to control the placement of his opponents body. He learned to relax his body but never rest his mind, to keep it working at all times. To never get ahead of himself, but to let they other think he was. He did not laugh or play during this time. He was completely focused. He could not lose this fight.

Aurora spent her time learning to dodge and strike. She learned to move fast on her feet and to strike with a blow that could brake a persons bones. She also learned not to make the first move, to let her opponent come to her. She went through lessons on sprinting, kicking, punching and other ways to damage the human body.

Finally the day came. The whole school gathered in the hall once more. They were not allowed any other weapon this time.”

They would prove what they had learned.

They took their positions and Madame Ko raised her hand. " In this round there will be no weapons allowed. You are to use only your body to defeat your opponent. Begin!! ".......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Chapter 5: Second Time Around

Butler stood there. Waiting, remembering all his training and ready to use it.

Aurora was just as keen to stay still. She would not lose this fight again. There was no way...

Butler stuck with huge crushing hands. Aurora didn't even have time to move out of the way. She was thrown off her feet by his fast punch to the stomach. She flew into the wall and coughed up blood.

Her eyes seemed to glow red with fire and then she disappeared. Butler was stunned to see this. He spun around to receive a hard kick to the ribs. He fell to the ground and groaned.

Aurora's eyes softened at the sight of Butler on the ground, in pain. They hardened at once as she realized that it was an act. He swung around and tried to collapse her legs. She cart-wheeled away. Butler jumped to his feet. Aurora punched him in the nose. This time it made a huge cracking sound.

Butler's nose spewed blood as he knocked her back. Holding his nose he kicked Minerva in the chest. She flipped over and tried to get back on her feet. He put one foot on her back to stop here. A spinning kick collapsed his other leg and sent him crashing toward the ground. He coughed again as he landed on his back.

"Remember your training." Butler told himself as he let go of his nose. He stood up once again and faced Aurora. She did not smile at him but fury fills her eyes. Then she attacked.

She moved like a cat, across the floor. She got in arms reach of Butler and then back-flipped away. Her foot trying to make contact with his jaw. He grabbed her foot before it could reach his face and swung her around and around, making her head hit the wall. She clawed at him with her hands and sunk her nails into his arm. He let go in mid-spin and sent her crashing into the door. Blood dripped down from her hair line and onto her left eye.

She obviously had had enough at that point because she went strait at him. She punched him in the face and kicked him in the ribs. She pushed him down. She bent down and put her teeth at his neck in bitting position.

"Enough" Said Madame Ko.

Butler wasn't done yet though. He grabbed her wrists and forced her down all the way. His thumbs just below her palms.

Madame Ko stepped over and looked. "Butler can kill you by puncturing you with his thumbs Aurora." Butler smiled with delight. " But..."

The smile vanished from his face as soon as it had appeared.

" Aurora can kill you by biting into your jugular. You both could do it simultaneously. So I would declare it a tie. Yet Aurora's way of defeat uses less time, thus giving more time to look after her principle. Therefore she is the winner."

For the first time since she lost she smiled. She smiled a real smile, a friendly one. Butler
thought it was because she had finally beaten him. If only he knew the real reason why.....
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Chapter 6: Beach Banter

Finally!! One of the few days of Holiday that we get off. Everyone was going down to the Caspian's Beach to have a day of fun.

Butler met up with his friends at the beach. They surfed and swam and ran. For the first time in a long time, he had some actual fun. As he surfed the waves he saw a spot of red among the sand. It was Aurora read hair. She was lying on the sand, face down on her golden towel.

Butler spent so much time looking at her he fell off his board. His friends started laughing and a wave took them off theirs too.

"Dude, your off our game today." Said one of his friends John.

"Ya, Butler whats your deal? You seem distracted." Said his other friend Darik.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." Said Butler.

"Dude, no your not, we can tell." Said John. "Is this about the match last month?"

"No it is not." Said Butler, now starting to get angry.

"Then why, you were just staring over there..." His friend looked over to the spot were Butler had looked."OOOOHHH. I see whats going on."

"I'm sorry what?" Butler asked as if the question didn't even effect him.

"We see her." Said Darik.

"See who?" Butler said, looking away.

" Butler don't be daft. You know you were staring at Aurora, she does look hot today doesn't she Darik?"

"You know it." Said Darik as they slapped hands.

"I was not!!!" Butler said, swimming over to John and hitting him in the back of the head.

"OW! It's true though, and you know it. Plus what happened to that self control you learned to have? You must really like her."

"Shut up John!" Butler said and hits him again.

"Okay! I'll stop saying it. But I'll bet you lunch that you can go over there and have one civilized conversation with her without it ending in a fight."

"Okay then, you have yourself a deal John." Said Butler.

"Good, you better get a move on then Butler, Auroras getting away".........
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:08 pm

If you don't like romance or kissing than this is not a chapter for you.

Chapter 7: Wrong and Right

Butler swam back to the beach and walked onto the sand. Aurora got up from her towel and walked over to the food stand. Butler went over to the stand and set down next to her and got a Sprite.

"Hello Butler." Said Aurora. "Are you enjoying your day at the Beach? We won't have another day like this for a long time."

"Ya, I've been surfing with James and Darik. It's fun, you should try it sometime. What have you been doing today?"

"I've been reading and enjoying the suns rays." Aurora said, her voice calm and friendly.
"Butler..."

"Yes?"

"Please don't try to fool me, I know that you have come over here on a dare. One of them dared you to come over here and have a civilized conversation with me in exchange for lunch. I would rather that you to tell me rather than to sit here and lie. It doesn't suite you to lie." She gave him a warm smile.

"Why are you being so nice?" Asked Butler suspiciously.

" I can't be nice?" Aurora asked, shock running across her face.

"Well yes , well no, I don't know. You were serious at one point and nice at another."

"Fine. I won't be nice then." She said and got up from her seat. She started to walk away. Butler got up and ran after her.

"Wait! Aurora!" He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her around.

"Why Butler? Why should I? You don't want me to be mean and you don't want me to be nice. What do you want from me?"

"I, well I don't know. I guess I just want you to be yourself." Said Butler, scrambling for words.

"Well I'm trying to be myself right now but you think I'm not so what do we do now?"

Butler took a step forward so he was right in front of her."Well I start to believe you and you act like we aren't having an argument."

At this she laughed. "Ok then, so what do we do n...." She didn't have time to finish her sentence before he pulled her into his arms and pushed his face against hers. Her bright green eyes opened with shock and then closed. She put her hand on his chest and tried to push him away. After a second he let go. She blushed so much her face almost turned blood red.

"Why did you do that?!?!" She yelled slapping him on the face. "We were finally becoming really good friends again and you go and do that."

Her green eyes ablaze, she turned on her heels and stormed off.

John and Darik walked over to Butler. "Go Butler! Good for you." Said Darik.

"She didn't react that well though, did she Butler?" Said John

Butler just frowned. " Cheer up Butler, she'll come around" Said Darik.

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't know at this point." Said Butler

"But hay John" Said Darik " Does that count as an argument?"......
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Chapter 8: Signals

Butler walked down the hall wondering what to do. Aurora hadn't spoken to him in a week. She hadn't even smiled at him. While he walked to his next lesson Darik came running up to him. He walked aside him and said "Just look forward and keep walking."

"Why?" Asked Butler, a little skeptical .

"You really don't want to know Butler."

Too late. They crossed the courtyard and Butler saw Aurora sitting against the wall talking to Neal. Neal was a big tough guy that was good at hand to hand combat but not much else. He thought he was a big shot and walked around with a huge swell of pride. He stood with one arm on the wall, to the right of Aurora. Aurora was laied back but leaned forward like she was somewhat interested. Her face looked kind but a twinge of agitation glinted off her eyes.

Butlers mouth became to form into a snarl. He started to walk tword them but then something stopped him. It wasn't Darik, it was like a force that told him to stop and walk away. It told him to wait. He started to walk toward them again but with no intention of talking to either. As he and Darik, who had caught up with him, reached the other side of the courtyard Aurora got up and walked over to them.

"Um Butler, I want to apologize. What I did was...."

"Was perfectly understandable. I get it Aurora, you need your space." Butler said calmly.

"No Butler thats not what I meant!" She said all to fast." I just, I was just" She stopped herself and sighed. "Butler, I..."

Neal walked over to Aurora and Butler, interrupting Aurora. "Hay A um I still want to ask you a question." When he noticed Butler and Darik he frowned. "It can wait till later though , bye" Then he walked away.

Butler gave Aurora a scowl. "I think space is good. I'll see you later."

"Butler!" She yelled, but he was already gone, Darik shrugged.

"Sorry Aurora, you cant have it all. No ones that perfect."

"Thanks Darik." She said, storming off.
Back to top Go down
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner
OliviaofBolivia

Race Bar :

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Chapter 9: Nice Conclusions

For the next 2 weeks or so Aurora was very quiet. Though she was not one to be loud she was also not one to be quiet either. She walked around like a ghostly figure. Only talking every now and then.

Butler still was not swayed by her mood. He continued to give her "space". She looked at him with pleading eyes but still on reaction came from him.

One day Aurora was going through the court yard when Neil stopped her. "Why hello there Aurora, fancy meeting you here."

"Neil I'm not in the mood, and we go to the same school so you see me every day."

He frowned and scrunched up his face, trying to think of something else to say. "Soooo, about my question. Would you be interested in..."

Aurora sighed and then stopped Neil, she was not interested in hearing what she knew he would say. "No Neil. Thank you but no." She turned to walk away but Neil wouldn't have that.

He stepped in front of her sharply and took her left wrist. "Hay, you didn't even let me finish girly."

Aurora's eyes seemed to turn red with fury. She took his wrist and turned it, twisting his whole arm back and flipping him over. He landed sharply on the ground.

Meanwhile....

Butler walked down the hall. He thought of thinks he could do to keep his mind off Aurora. He had just been told that he was going to have a chance to get his blue tattoo soon, so that was a good thing. He wondered if Aurora was going to get hers too.
He walked down to the court yard looking to find one of his friends and instead got a little surprise. Neil had just grabbed Aurora. He felt a felling of anger and jealousy rise inside of him. He was about to turn away when he say Aurora twist Neil's wrist. He fell to the ground with a loud "thump". Butler started to laugh as he saw what Aurora did next.....

Aurora took Neil by his short scraggly hair and thrust up his head. She leaned down and looked face to face with him, projecting her words for all to hear.
" Now you listen to me, Neil. Your really dense so you need to ease up, and your very slow, so you better speed up.
Back off.... Ok."

She smiled at him, the anger fading from her eyes. Dropping his head, she stood up and walked away. When she was half way across the court yard she turned.
"Don't call me girly." And then she walked off.

Butler jogged after her. He soon caught up behind her. Ruffling her hair he stepped to the side of her. Bowing he said "You have done well grasshopper."

She chuckled."You are so strange some times."

"Your one to talk, I still don't get you girls."

"You may never find out then."

"That maybe true, but I am content for the moment. Oh and hay I have some news!"

"Blue tattoo?" She asked inquisitorially.

"Oh come on! It's no fun if you already know the answer." Butler said, looking a little pouty.

"They told me yesterday. Sorry. But I'm getting the chance too."

"First to the finish then?"

"Okay. FIrst to the finish." Aurora said, scrunching up her nose in a snobbish way. " I hope your satisfied with second, cause that's all your getting."

He lifted his eyebrow. "Second? I thought that was the place that YOU were used to? Me, well, I always win first." He said smiling and ruffling her hair.

"Oy, what am I? Five? Your going to make me look like the bride of Frankenstein."

Laughing he put his arm around her shoulder and continued to walk down the hall......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Butler's True Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butler's True Love   Butler's True Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butler's True Love
Page 1 of 1