The Writers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryPortal

Diner Dash and The Sims

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
violetrea24
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
HS7 : what is this? haha! hello xd
Diner Dash and The Sims Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Diner Dash and The Sims Right_bar_bleue

Race Bar :
Diner Dash and The Sims Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Diner Dash and The Sims Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Diner Dash and The Sims Empty
PostSubject: Diner Dash and The Sims   Diner Dash and The Sims I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:34 am

everyone if your up to a challenge then you should try Diner Dash you can find it on yahoo games and download it or its also available on PSP games Hmm although I don't know if there is for a game boy ..And also the sims where you'll build your own home and have your own family or make one yourself and you can also interact with one another and you can do many more as of now there are many types of sims games that are very enjoyable so i do recomend this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlite Knight
Mods
Mods
Moonlite Knight

Female
Number of posts : 168
Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, Collecting Junk, and Drawing
Humor : I have a sense of one, or so I believe...(to HS7, yeah,but to keep it interesting, I change it)
HS7 : I thought you said your humor was "dry" on the other forums when it asked you.
Diner Dash and The Sims Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Diner Dash and The Sims Right_bar_bleue

Race Bar :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash and The Sims   Diner Dash and The Sims I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:36 am

I have Diner Dash, it is so much fun, and so addicting. Haven't tried Sims though, maybe.
Back to top Go down
HS7
Admin
Admin
HS7

Female
Number of posts : 221
Diner Dash and The Sims Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Diner Dash and The Sims Right_bar_bleue

Race Bar :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash and The Sims   Diner Dash and The Sims I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:43 am

Hmm... I must consider looking at that...
Back to top Go down
https://writersforum-light.forumotion.com
2bAgen.
Beginner
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 27

Race Bar :

Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash and The Sims   Diner Dash and The Sims I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:50 am

Sims is good but you can waste loads of time with it.
Back to top Go down
http://readwords.lightbb.com/
HS7
Admin
Admin
HS7

Female
Number of posts : 221

Race Bar :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash and The Sims   Diner Dash and The Sims I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Oh really? Then I will not consider that.
Back to top Go down
https://writersforum-light.forumotion.com
Hazel
Mods
Mods
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 61
Job/hobbies : Reading and Writing
Humor : .........
Diner Dash and The Sims Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Diner Dash and The Sims Right_bar_bleue

Race Bar :

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash and The Sims   Diner Dash and The Sims I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:46 am

I love sims! It is so fun and it is really funny! That is my favorite game for the computer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash and The Sims   Diner Dash and The Sims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diner Dash and The Sims
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writers Forum :: Off Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: